Hospital board approves contract for GMH head
The contract of Mick Brant, selected by a search committee as chief executive officer for Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, was approved by the GMH board at a meeting last Thursday.
Brant’s contract was approved unanimously by the board.
Brant, who is the CEO of Grace Cottage Hospital in Townshend, VT, will start duties at GMH on Nov. 19.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together