Hospital board approves contract for GMH head
The contract of Mick Brant, selected by a search committee as chief executive officer for Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, was approved by the GMH board at a meeting last Thursday.
Brant’s contract was approved unanimously by the board.
Brant, who is the CEO of Grace Cottage Hospital in Townshend, VT, will start duties at GMH on Nov. 19.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout