Hospital board approves contract for GMH head
The contract of Mick Brant, selected by a search committee as chief executive officer for Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, was approved by the GMH board at a meeting last Thursday.
Brant’s contract was approved unanimously by the board.
Brant, who is the CEO of Grace Cottage Hospital in Townshend, VT, will start duties at GMH on Nov. 19.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.