Hospital board approves contract for GMH head
The contract of Mick Brant, selected by a search committee as chief executive officer for Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, was approved by the GMH board at a meeting last Thursday.
Brant’s contract was approved unanimously by the board.
Brant, who is the CEO of Grace Cottage Hospital in Townshend, VT, will start duties at GMH on Nov. 19.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite