Taking care of treats
Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce volunteers were busy setting up Friday afternoon for the organization’s annual Beef, Wine & More event at the NSC convention center. The fund-raiser is sponsored by the Chamber’s ag and non-dues committees and raises money for ag scholarships and to match money contributed by the Agriculture Future of America organization. Pictured are Shannon Peterson (left) and Sonja Kottwitz. Kottwitz is arranging a tray of candy and other sweets. Approximately $5,000 was raised for scholarships.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.