Taking care of treats
Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce volunteers were busy setting up Friday afternoon for the organization’s annual Beef, Wine & More event at the NSC convention center. The fund-raiser is sponsored by the Chamber’s ag and non-dues committees and raises money for ag scholarships and to match money contributed by the Agriculture Future of America organization. Pictured are Shannon Peterson (left) and Sonja Kottwitz. Kottwitz is arranging a tray of candy and other sweets. Approximately $5,000 was raised for scholarships.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship