Helping United Fund
BALDWIN PLEDGERS: Employees at Baldwin Filters pledged $7,449 to United Fund’s 2013 fund-raising campaign that kicks off in October. The organization helps support local and county agencies. The Baldwin drive was Aug. 9-16. Names of employees who pledged were placed in a weekly drawing and prizes were given. Pictured are employees who pledged and won prizes as well as Charity Dunphy, who represents Baldwin Filters on the United Fund board who coordinated the drive and United Fund board president Karla Blase. They are, l-r: First row—Blase and Dunphy; Second row—Quintin Jackson, Shelly Weaver, Erica Mares, Jose Matzar, Maria Sandoval, Nellie Furrow, Bonnie Houser, Joyce Karges; Third row—Sonja Kottwitz, Casey Gugelman, Liz Fischer, Mike Johnson, Ty Phillips, Nick Montoya and Jeff Larson. Not pictured: Mike Bappe, Susan Libich, Leah Peden and Stacey Stephen.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly