Helping United Fund
BALDWIN PLEDGERS: Employees at Baldwin Filters pledged $7,449 to United Fund’s 2013 fund-raising campaign that kicks off in October. The organization helps support local and county agencies. The Baldwin drive was Aug. 9-16. Names of employees who pledged were placed in a weekly drawing and prizes were given. Pictured are employees who pledged and won prizes as well as Charity Dunphy, who represents Baldwin Filters on the United Fund board who coordinated the drive and United Fund board president Karla Blase. They are, l-r: First row—Blase and Dunphy; Second row—Quintin Jackson, Shelly Weaver, Erica Mares, Jose Matzar, Maria Sandoval, Nellie Furrow, Bonnie Houser, Joyce Karges; Third row—Sonja Kottwitz, Casey Gugelman, Liz Fischer, Mike Johnson, Ty Phillips, Nick Montoya and Jeff Larson. Not pictured: Mike Bappe, Susan Libich, Leah Peden and Stacey Stephen.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested