PLATTE RIVER RIVALRY: Gothenburg football players raise the Platte River Rivalry trophy Friday night following the Swedes’ 17-12 victory in Ogallala. The traveling trophy was the idea of Gary Mroczek from Pony Express Chevrolet in Gothenburg and Jason Zoellner of Jason Zoellner Ford at Ogallala. It is presented to the winner of the Swede/Indian game each fall. Ogallala earned the trophy the first two years in 2010 and 2011.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship