Sheriff says suspicious vehicles likely unrelated
A suspicious vehicle in a rural driveway south of Brady and a man attempting to gain home information from a 16-year-old girl south of North Platte appear to be unrelated incidences, according to Lincoln County Sheriff Jerome Kramer.
The vehicle at Brady was a black SUV and the driver never got out of the car and did not speak to the homeowner. The North Platte incident involved an older white four-door sedan and its driver asked the girl questions about her house.
“People simply need to err on the side of caution,” Kramer said. “Secure your home and make sure anyone unfamiliar who asks to come inside has the proper identification.”
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.