Sheriff says suspicious vehicles likely unrelated
A suspicious vehicle in a rural driveway south of Brady and a man attempting to gain home information from a 16-year-old girl south of North Platte appear to be unrelated incidences, according to Lincoln County Sheriff Jerome Kramer.
The vehicle at Brady was a black SUV and the driver never got out of the car and did not speak to the homeowner. The North Platte incident involved an older white four-door sedan and its driver asked the girl questions about her house.
“People simply need to err on the side of caution,” Kramer said. “Secure your home and make sure anyone unfamiliar who asks to come inside has the proper identification.”
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship