Swimming pool closes early
Anyone planning a cool plunge into the city pool this week will have to wait until next year.
Because the main circulating pump quit working Sunday, the facility was shut down two days earlier than planned.
The pool was supposed to close for the season Tuesday.
City administrator Bruce Clymer said the pump will not be repaired until next spring, before the 2013 swim season begins.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook