Swimming pool closes early
Anyone planning a cool plunge into the city pool this week will have to wait until next year.
Because the main circulating pump quit working Sunday, the facility was shut down two days earlier than planned.
The pool was supposed to close for the season Tuesday.
City administrator Bruce Clymer said the pump will not be repaired until next spring, before the 2013 swim season begins.
- Swim team compete at league championship
- Mentoring said to stay with kids all their lives
- Gothenburg man dies in single-car accident
- History preserved
- Sewer improvements
- Brady Days ‘brand wagon’ offers something for everyone
- Ag leaders unite to address property taxes, other issues
- Monday morning accident