Horns win people’s choice award at car show
John and Misty Horn of Brady took top honors in the people’s choice voting for their 1956 Ford Custom Line named “Desteny” during the car and motorcycle show during Brady Days Saturday afternoon.
A total of 33 vehicles were entered in the show. Awards presented include:
Best Mopar—Jay Lewis of Gothenburg with a 1957 Plymouth
Best Ford—Bill Jensen of Lexington with a 1966 Mustang
Best GM—Tim Bundy of North Platte with a 1968 Pontiac GTO
Best Truck—Justin Lewis of Gothenburg with a 1971 Dodge D100
Best Open Class—Doug Parker of Cozad with a 1939 Chevy Ratrod
Best Unfinished—Michael Monson of Brady with a 1942 Chevy Pickup.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.