Motel tear down
PARKING LOT PLans: The dismantling of the Pony Express Inn, 207 Lake Ave., began about a week ago by Jessen Construction of Scottsbluff. Terry Jessen, who also owns Comfort Suites, bought the motel.Shane Maxwell, location manager of Landmark Implement, a business to the north of the inn, said the John Deere dealership has reached an agreement with Jessen to buy the lot that will be used to park inventory. Jessen said he plans to salvage or recycle everything and wants to have the dismantlement completed by early September.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action