Motel tear down
PARKING LOT PLans: The dismantling of the Pony Express Inn, 207 Lake Ave., began about a week ago by Jessen Construction of Scottsbluff. Terry Jessen, who also owns Comfort Suites, bought the motel.Shane Maxwell, location manager of Landmark Implement, a business to the north of the inn, said the John Deere dealership has reached an agreement with Jessen to buy the lot that will be used to park inventory. Jessen said he plans to salvage or recycle everything and wants to have the dismantlement completed by early September.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins