Motel tear down
PARKING LOT PLans: The dismantling of the Pony Express Inn, 207 Lake Ave., began about a week ago by Jessen Construction of Scottsbluff. Terry Jessen, who also owns Comfort Suites, bought the motel.Shane Maxwell, location manager of Landmark Implement, a business to the north of the inn, said the John Deere dealership has reached an agreement with Jessen to buy the lot that will be used to park inventory. Jessen said he plans to salvage or recycle everything and wants to have the dismantlement completed by early September.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.