Farmer’s Market in full swing
HOT SHOPPING: Temperatures hovering around the 100-degree mark last Thursday didn’t deter people from shopping at the Farmer’s Market which began July 12 in downtown Gothenburg. Each Thursday, until Sept. 27, vendors sell vegetables, fruit, baked goods and more on 10th Street, between Lake Avenue and Avenue F.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins