Farmer’s Market in full swing
HOT SHOPPING: Temperatures hovering around the 100-degree mark last Thursday didn’t deter people from shopping at the Farmer’s Market which began July 12 in downtown Gothenburg. Each Thursday, until Sept. 27, vendors sell vegetables, fruit, baked goods and more on 10th Street, between Lake Avenue and Avenue F.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action