Decision close on GMH head
Choices for the new chief executive officer of Gothenburg Memorial Hospital have been narrowed, according to search committee chair Dr. Carol Shackleton.
“The board is evaluating the interviews to date,” Shackleton said Monday. “And we’re close to making a decision.”
Four candidates have traveled to Gothenburg for on-site visits, she said.
“We’ve had some very strong candidates and are pleased with the quality we’ve seen,” Shackleton said. “I think were going to end up with an exceptional leader.”
Search committee members hope to have a new administrator in place by this fall.
The contract of the hospital’s former CEO was terminated in February.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president