Colorful cross-country runners
JOY JUMPSome of the members of the Swede cross-country team, who named themselves the Lady Swedes, ran 3.1 miles Saturday in the annual Color Run in downtown Omaha which raised money for Habitat for Humanity. Participants ran through four stations during the event and were sprayed with different colors. Pictured are, l-r: Betsy Potter, Sydney Gruber, Natalie Mazour, Amanda Kowalewski, Carlie Stevens, Abbie Mazour and Alayna Collins. An estimated 13,000 runners participated. Not pictured: Destiny McVay, Cheyenne McVay and Jenny Maline.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested