Dept. of Roads plans area projects in FY2013
The Nebraska Department of Roads has released is road plan for fiscal year 2013 (July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013).
Only one Gothenburg project appears on the list, bridge work south of Gothenburg on Highway 47 at an estimated cost of $602,000.
Others project in the area include the resurfacing of 13.9 miles of Highway 30 between Cozad and Lexington at an estimated cost of $6,694,000.
Interstate 80 between Brady and Maxwell will get crack seal improvements costing about $171,000.
The five-year plan—FY2014 through FY2018—shows workers will be busy in the Gothenburg area. Projects and estimated costs include:
Hwy. 30 west of Gothenburg, 11.9 miles of resurfacing, $8,588,000
Hwy. 30, Gothenburg to Cozad, 9.3 imles of resurfacing, $7,541,000
Hwy. 47, Platte River bridge repair, $2,425,000
Hwy. 47, Gothenburg to Custer County line, 7.1 miles of milling, resurfacing, $4,212,000
I-80 westbound, Gothenburg west 7.1 miles, milling, resurfacing, $1,084,000
I-80/Hwy. 47 interchange, Gothenburg, $1,430,000
I-80, Brady to Maxwell, 12.7 miles milling, resurfacing, $4,387,000
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State