Relay For Life at the races
Successful PARTNERS: The partnership of Dawson County Raceway and the Garden of Hope Relay For Life team is “Winning the Race Against Cancer” in 2012 with a grand total of $864.11 raised during a night at the Father’s Day race in Lexington. Raceway manager Allen Wissmann joined the Relay team recently to present a bonus donation from the evening’s fund-raising activities. Pictured are, l-r: Standing—Wissmann; team members Pam Ackerman, Kevin Keithley, Bea King, Ron King, Christina Wagener, Verla Montey, team captain Dallas Zimbelman, Johnathon Wood, Alice Wenburg and Deloris White; Front—Hailey Wagener and Garret Wood. This year’s theme for the American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Dawson County is “Game On! Together, we will BEAT cancer!.” The Relay will be Friday-Saturday, July 27-28, at Haymaker Stadium in Cozad. The public is invited to attend.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship