Repairing heat damage: On Monday, city crews were repairing pavement, at the intersection of Avenue J and 20th Street, that heaved from expansion during excessively high temperatures last week. City services director Shane Gruber said about three panels will be replaced. Although heat has caused potholes in streets in other areas of town, Gruber noted that this one was severe and pushed up pavement so the intersection was not driveable. He predicted that the fix would take at least a week.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins