Girls relay improves record time
SUTHERLAND—The Brady girls 4x100 relay not only beat every other team at the Best of the Midwest meet in Sutherland on May 1 but the foursome also improved their own school record time.
Shaylin McClellen, Valerie Most, Autumn Hild and Megan Polt combined for a time of 51.3 seconds for Brady’s only gold medal of the day.
The time is a whole second faster than their previous school record.
Junior Bryley Roper led the boys team with a silver medal in the 400-meter run in a time of 53.5.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics