Girls relay improves record time
SUTHERLAND—The Brady girls 4x100 relay not only beat every other team at the Best of the Midwest meet in Sutherland on May 1 but the foursome also improved their own school record time.
Shaylin McClellen, Valerie Most, Autumn Hild and Megan Polt combined for a time of 51.3 seconds for Brady’s only gold medal of the day.
The time is a whole second faster than their previous school record.
Junior Bryley Roper led the boys team with a silver medal in the 400-meter run in a time of 53.5.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested