Girls relay improves record time
SUTHERLAND—The Brady girls 4x100 relay not only beat every other team at the Best of the Midwest meet in Sutherland on May 1 but the foursome also improved their own school record time.
Shaylin McClellen, Valerie Most, Autumn Hild and Megan Polt combined for a time of 51.3 seconds for Brady’s only gold medal of the day.
The time is a whole second faster than their previous school record.
Junior Bryley Roper led the boys team with a silver medal in the 400-meter run in a time of 53.5.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president