Smith plans ag bill listening tour
Congressman Adrian Smith (R-NE) has announced a third series of stops, including one in Lexington, on his Farm Bill Listening Tour to hear from constituents and answer questions about the future of agriculture policy.
Smith also continues to make available a webpage for constituents interested in learning more about the Farm Bill and his listening tour: http://adriansmith.house.gov/FarmBill.
All stops are open to the public.
Monday, April 30—Central Community College, Lexington Opportunity Center, 1501 Plum Creek Parkway, 4-5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 2—Corps Discovery Welcome Center, 89705 Hwy 81, Crofton, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Friday, May 4—Jefferson County Courthouse, District Court Room, 411 4th Street, Fairbury, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500