Money for Sun improvements
SIZEABLE DONATION: Jim Graf, a Gothenburg dentist, contributed $10,000 to the Sun Theatre for a new digital projector and other improvements. Pictured, with Graf (center, front row) are Gothenburg Community Playhouse board members. They are, l-r: Front—Matt Weiss and Wenda Keiser; Back—Mary Streeter, Logan Ricely and Jill Rubenthaler.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.