Kolbo finishes 2nd at bowling tourney
Trey Kolbo of Gothenburg finished in second place during the Junior King and Queen High School Bowling Tournament in St. Paul over the weekend.
Kolbo, a GHS sophomore, bowled eight games during the scratch tournament which included players in grades 9-12 from across the state.
By placing second with an average of 189, he received $240 in scholarship money.
Kolbo is the son of Chad and Lori Kolbo of Gothenburg.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500