Kolbo finishes 2nd at bowling tourney
Trey Kolbo of Gothenburg finished in second place during the Junior King and Queen High School Bowling Tournament in St. Paul over the weekend.
Kolbo, a GHS sophomore, bowled eight games during the scratch tournament which included players in grades 9-12 from across the state.
By placing second with an average of 189, he received $240 in scholarship money.
Kolbo is the son of Chad and Lori Kolbo of Gothenburg.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly