Proud of talent & musical gifts
Gothenburg High School musical—What can you say?
We are so blessed to have the talent of our music instructor, Ernie Blecha, and all his assistants.
We had a the privilege of attending all three performances, and I was not the only one to attend more than one.
Wow! Our school can be proud of all the talent and gifts of music that were shared with our community. We do have great kids and we truly say, “Thank You” for everyone’s hard work and the support of our community to have this talent shared in Gothenburg, Nebraska—Thank you all!
Grandparents of one of the stars.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout