Our planet needs protecting
Our planet will end up completely out of natural resources if we don’t start taking better care of it. By cutting down rain forests we’re destroying the cures for illnesses. There won’t be medicine to help the sick and heal wounds.
What does the rain forest have to do with medicine? Make that connection clear. Everything around us has a propose. Destroying natural habitat is causing extinction in the animal population. Even hunting has become a major problem. This is going to make the circle of life out of balance in the food chain.
Littering and dumping waste into the water has made severe weather changes in the past couple of years and caused and large amount of pollution.
Why are so many changes to the earth happening so quickly? This is why we should do more to help save our mother earth.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship