Learning about Gothenburg
VISITORS FROM THE EAST: Mike Davis and Lynn Franzen (both seated) are Nebraska Community Improvement Program judges who toured Gothenburg Monday. They also listened to presentations at the Gothenburg Historical Museum about community planning and leadership development, economic development, the Eagle Scout program, new lighting and sound for the Sun Theatre and perking up city parks. Local Community Improvement Program co-chair Sue Williams is pictured right. Communities and projects judged outstanding will be recognized at NCIP’s recognition day banquet on Nov. 6 in Kearney.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.