Learning about Gothenburg
VISITORS FROM THE EAST: Mike Davis and Lynn Franzen (both seated) are Nebraska Community Improvement Program judges who toured Gothenburg Monday. They also listened to presentations at the Gothenburg Historical Museum about community planning and leadership development, economic development, the Eagle Scout program, new lighting and sound for the Sun Theatre and perking up city parks. Local Community Improvement Program co-chair Sue Williams is pictured right. Communities and projects judged outstanding will be recognized at NCIP’s recognition day banquet on Nov. 6 in Kearney.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested