Simple solution; don’t read it
Perhaps Tom Shea wouldn’t care if other people misrepresented the things he says and does. I don’t know. I do know, I am not that way. I am not going to allow what I write to be distorted. If that brings about redundancy, I’ll let the editor make the call. I made that call myself in my third letter (on Egyptian funding), when I wrote “I’ve had enough of this subject.” If Tom Shea needs to be spared from what I write, I have a simple solution for him. Don’t read it.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly