Countdown to kindergarten
LEARNING NEW SKILLS: Forty youngsters, who will begin kindergarten this year, enrolled in Gothenburg Public School’s Kindergarten Jump Start program which is July 13 through Aug. 5. The program teaches academic and social skills and school routines such as how to line up (right). Pictured are, l-r: Front: Clayton Wilson, Caleb Tomalla and Kaitlyn Weidman; left, Harlie Schram receives writing help from para-educator Christine Hahn. The program debuted last year with 32 students.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action