Document cameras utilized
District 20 has 16 document cameras, also known as visual presenters, that display objects or information to students.
Technology coordinator Jo Wiggins described them as high-resolution document cameras mounted on arms which allow a teacher to write on a sheet of paper or display a two- or three-dimensional object on a whiteboard.
“This tool engages students with a variety of learning styles and abilities,” Wiggins said.
Dudley Elementary second-grade teacher Wendy Bartels said she likes her document camera and uses the equipment often.
RELATED STORY: Technology evolves at District 20
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant