NEW LIFE: Members of the Gothenburg Gardenaires Club cleaned out the planters and added colorful new life at the corner of Highway 30 and Lake Avenue Monday afternoon. Gardenaire members work together to prepare the planter for new growth. They are, clockwise from left, Marge Block, Arlene Franzen, Cheri Wilson, Fay Kniss, Kathi Flynn, Nancy Fisher and Elnora Brown.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action