Homecoming fever hits Gothenburg High School
SLUGFEST: Members of the Swede football team put some muscle into sledge hammers Friday afternoon as they beat two old dryers—symbolizing the Broken Bow Indians—on a trailer during the annual downtown homecoming parade. Unfortunately, the Swedes gave up a close game to the Indians on the gridiron later that evening—losing 14-13. PIctured are, l-r: Levi Bahe, Tommy France, Nolan Wilson and Jeron Seimer.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship