Homecoming fever hits Gothenburg High School
SLUGFEST: Members of the Swede football team put some muscle into sledge hammers Friday afternoon as they beat two old dryers—symbolizing the Broken Bow Indians—on a trailer during the annual downtown homecoming parade. Unfortunately, the Swedes gave up a close game to the Indians on the gridiron later that evening—losing 14-13. PIctured are, l-r: Levi Bahe, Tommy France, Nolan Wilson and Jeron Seimer.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested