Dig Pink with Swede volleyball team
CANCER AWARENESS: Gothenburg volleyball players will host a “Dig Pink” night on Oct. 13 during the Swedes’ freshman and reserve volleyball games with Lexington. Gothenburg players will wear pink jerseys in honor of the cancer awareness benefit. Fans are encouraged to wear pink as well. All proceeds from the concession stand and a serving contest will go to support teachers Becky Gibbens and Judy Jensen, who are both battling cancer.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action