Gazebo gets new home
IN TRANSIT: To make room for a new doctor’s clinic, Gothenburg Memorial Hospital officials have given a gazebo to the City of Gothenburg which will be placed at the public swimming pool. City administrator Bruce Clymer said the city crew plans to pour a concrete pad south of the pool rest rooms where the gazebo will become part of a fenced-in deck area. The gazebo had been on hospital grounds, east of the GMH’s long-term care wing, which will be demolished next month to make room for a new clinic. The gazebo is pictured in the parking lot of the swimming pool.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action