Gazebo gets new home
IN TRANSIT: To make room for a new doctor’s clinic, Gothenburg Memorial Hospital officials have given a gazebo to the City of Gothenburg which will be placed at the public swimming pool. City administrator Bruce Clymer said the city crew plans to pour a concrete pad south of the pool rest rooms where the gazebo will become part of a fenced-in deck area. The gazebo had been on hospital grounds, east of the GMH’s long-term care wing, which will be demolished next month to make room for a new clinic. The gazebo is pictured in the parking lot of the swimming pool.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested