‘I do’ LETTER-Perfect WEDDING
For the fourth year in a row, Dudley Elementary kindergartners hosted a wedding ceremony for the letters “Q” and “U,” represented by Sierra Herfel (left) and Connor McCoy. Elementary principal Teresa Messersmith presided over the ceremony, which teaches that the letters are hardly ever separated in the English language, in the performing arts center. Girl students and kindergarten teachers dressed as bridesmaids while boys wore football outfits. Parents were invited to the ceremony and to a cake reception in the cafeteria.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship