‘I do’ LETTER-Perfect WEDDING
For the fourth year in a row, Dudley Elementary kindergartners hosted a wedding ceremony for the letters “Q” and “U,” represented by Sierra Herfel (left) and Connor McCoy. Elementary principal Teresa Messersmith presided over the ceremony, which teaches that the letters are hardly ever separated in the English language, in the performing arts center. Girl students and kindergarten teachers dressed as bridesmaids while boys wore football outfits. Parents were invited to the ceremony and to a cake reception in the cafeteria.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly