GHS pep band concert
Top, the public listened to pep band tunes during a concert in the north gymnasium March 8. Drum major Coltin Bebensee (top, left) leads the band during this number. Brooke Piester (left) performs with the GHS Color Guard. Eight are on the squad this year and perform during marching band season. Tryouts for the squad will be at the end of this month, according to sponsor Kara Libich. Members of the band sold concessions before and during the performance to raise money for a trip they plan to take to Minnesota this summer.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins