Four Shillings Short
CELTIC MUSIC: Four Shillings Short, composed of Aodh Óg Ó Tuama (left) who is originally from Cork, Ireland, and Christy Martin of San Diego, CA, entertained Gothenburg Public School students March 2 and performed for the public that evening in the performing arts center. Ó Tuama plays the Irish tin whistle and Martin performs on a hammered dulcimer. The California-based couple describes themselves as traveling musicians who play music from Ireland, Scotland, England, America, Medieval Europe and India, and tell about the different instruments they use. More information is available www.art.net/4ss.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly