District 20 enrollment drops six students
Six students have left the district since enrollment was recorded on the first day of school on Aug. 18.
Enrollment in Gothenburg Public Schools, which was recorded at 908 students on the first day of school, is now reported at 902.
That number will be sent to Nebraska Department of Education officials and used in determining state aid for the 2010-11 school year.
The high school juniors have the biggest class with 84 students. Seniors make up the smallest class with 58.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog