District 20 enrollment drops six students
Six students have left the district since enrollment was recorded on the first day of school on Aug. 18.
Enrollment in Gothenburg Public Schools, which was recorded at 908 students on the first day of school, is now reported at 902.
That number will be sent to Nebraska Department of Education officials and used in determining state aid for the 2010-11 school year.
The high school juniors have the biggest class with 84 students. Seniors make up the smallest class with 58.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500