District 20 enrollment drops six students
Six students have left the district since enrollment was recorded on the first day of school on Aug. 18.
Enrollment in Gothenburg Public Schools, which was recorded at 908 students on the first day of school, is now reported at 902.
That number will be sent to Nebraska Department of Education officials and used in determining state aid for the 2010-11 school year.
The high school juniors have the biggest class with 84 students. Seniors make up the smallest class with 58.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%