Dudley sells veterinary business to Eastside Animal Center
Changes are around the corner for local livestock producers and pet owners.
With acceptance of a position as the state epidemiologist for the Bureau of Animal Industry, Gothenburg veterinarian Dr. Roger Dudley has sold the Gothenburg Animal Hospital.
The owners of Eastside Animal Center, Drs. Randy Burge and Ryan O’Hare, bought Dudley’s business last week.
Dudley’s last day as a working veterinarian at his clinic will be Friday, Feb. 25.
“I think I can move on and feel confident that they can take care of my clients,” he said. “But what I’ll miss most is talking and interacting with clients.”
Employees of the Gothenburg Animal Hospital—Mickey Morland of Brady, Connie Stevens of Gothenburg and Kari Schurr of Farnam—were hired by Eastside Animal Center.
Burge said the veterinarians plan to
Find the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together