Callahan earns National Merit finalist honor
Brady High School senior Ethan Callahan has been named a finalist in the National Merit Scholarship Program.
Callahan, one of 16,000 semi-finalists named in September, has met all requirements to advance to finalist standing in the competition.
All finalists will be considered for some of the 8,400 National Merit Scholarships offered this spring.
Callahan is the son of Tim and Jeralyn Callahan of Brady. He plans to study pre-medicine at either the University of Nebraska-Lincoln or Creighton University.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout