Up in smoke
DEMOLITION UNDERWAY: Gary Garner has torn down a building at the corner of Avenue I and Highway 30 that was once used as a gas station and car repair business, a restaurant, a craft store and a temporary store for selling fireworks. An old motel (in the background) will also be demolished so Dawson Tire Service Inc. can use the area for parking, according to Eric MacPherson, owner of Dawson Tire Service Inc.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly