ORGANIZATION PRESIDENT SPEAKS: Chuck Folken, president of Nebraska Cattlemen, spoke at the annual banquet of the Dawson County Cattlemen Saturday night at Walker’s Steakhouse & Lounge. Doc Larson of Overton and Norman Reynolds (posthumously) of Lexington were inducted into the county organization’s hall of fame. Attendees also danced to the music of Reggie Shaw, who is a country-western performer.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action