Wanted: Walkers, donations for CROP walk
Gothenburg is planning to have its annual CROP Hunger Walk to fight world hunger Sunday, Oct. 4, at 9:15 a.m.
The annual event raises awareness and funds for international relief and development as well as local hunger fighting.
Walkers and runners are to meet at the American Lutheran Church.
Registration is $15 for a 3.1-mile run and a two-mile walk.
To donate money for the walk or for more information, contact Rev. Matt Coplen at the First Presbyterian Church at 537-2210.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%