Explosion again damages elevator
An explosion at All Points Cooperative grain elevator shortly after 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 29, rocked downtown Gothenburg. Damage, which is currently being assessed by a Nebraska state fire marshal, appears to be less than what occurred just over two years ago when over $7 million in repairs were needed to put the facility back in operation. The main photo shows damage to two of the south tubes in the main elevator.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action