Firefighters museum is great
Last weekend we were privileged to attend the new “Nebraska Fire Fighters Museum & Education Center” opening. What a wonderful educational place it is! They have old fire trucks, equipment and many pictures of the fire fighters and fires back through the years. We highly recommend it for everyone to see. It is located at Kearney near the Archway. You can also get information on the web. www.nebraskafirefightersmuseum.org. It’s well worth your time and small fee to visit.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly