Firefighters museum is great
Last weekend we were privileged to attend the new “Nebraska Fire Fighters Museum & Education Center” opening. What a wonderful educational place it is! They have old fire trucks, equipment and many pictures of the fire fighters and fires back through the years. We highly recommend it for everyone to see. It is located at Kearney near the Archway. You can also get information on the web. www.nebraskafirefightersmuseum.org. It’s well worth your time and small fee to visit.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship