Paul Harris Fellows recognized at Rotary Club
Eight Paul Harris Fellows awards were presented Monday during the regular meeting of the Gothenburg Rotary Club. Paul Harris Fellows support the Rotary Foundation and its projects throughout the world. Award recipients have donated $1,000 to the foundation. Several of the honorees are multiple Paul Harris Fellows recognizing donations of $2,000 or more. Pictured are, l-r: Front—initial Paul Harris Fellows Steve Johnson, Linda Rodine, David Haynes and Koby Rickertsen; Back—Rotary district governor Jim Shreck of North Platte with multiple honorees Verlin Janssen, Dan Tinlin and Steve Peterson. Not present was Joan Windrum, who is a multiple Paul Harris Fellow.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested